TiqBee is the sole owner of the information collected on the site. We may collect information from our users, as these are defined in our main Terms and Conditions, at several different points on the site.
TiqBee takes all necessary precautions to ensure that the personal information of our users, including credit card information, is kept confidential. Your credit card information is protected during transmission over the internet by encryption using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) prototcol. Such credit card information is not held by us but may be held by PayPal depending on which payment provider processes the transaction.
Why do we collect and use personal data?
We might process personal data related to the users of our website. We gather the personal data to facilitate with the provision of our services as per our Terms and Conditions.
We collect and use personal data under the following lawful bases:
- where we have consent by the data subject;
- where necessary to execute a contract with the data subject;
- where it is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation;
- where processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of the data subject or of another person;
- where it is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller
- where justified by the legitimate interest of TiqBee or of the data subject’s legitimate interest or other’s
The information that we collect, hold and share may include:
We hold personal data about Users to provide our services
The abovementioned data may include but is not restricted to basic details such as name, address, date of birth, phone number
How long are general data retained?
Who do we share personal data with?
We will not share information about the data subject with anyone without a contractual legal basis and unless the law and our policies allow us to do so.
We do not transfer personal data to third countries or other organizations.
We may transfer some of data subject’s personal data to financial institutions and/or auditors and/or legal representatives to execute payments or take other actions in order to execute a contract or to be in accordance with the Law. Personal data including contact details of the data subject may also be processed with related entities of TiqBee.
Data subject rights:
Data subjects have the following rights:
- the right to access personal data and supplementary information
- the right to have inaccurate personal data rectified, or completed if it is incomplete
- the right to erasure (to be forgotten) in certain circumstances
- the right to restrict processing in certain circumstances
- the right to data portability, which allows the data subject to obtain and reuse your personal data for your own purposes across different services
- the right to object to processing in certain circumstances
Data subjects can exercise any one and all of their rights by submitting a request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have a concern about the way we are collecting or using your personal information, you should raise your concern with us in the first instance or directly to the office of the Commissioner for the Protection of Private Data. You can be provided the complaint forms for the Commissioner’s office at www.dataprotection.gov.cy.
TiqBee may launch a mailing list for some or all of the site. In order to sign up to receive regular emails from a mailing list, you need to submit information including a valid email address. We will only use this information in aggregate form in order to assess general user interest in various internal and third-party products and services. We will not pass your personal and contact information to any other organization apart from any affiliate entities of TiqBee. You will receive regular emails from the site if you choose to sign up for a mailing list. If you no longer wish to receive our newsletters, you may unsubscribe from our mailing list at any time.
Though we make every effort to preserve user privacy, TiqBee may need to disclose personal information when required by relevant law where we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a current judicial proceeding, a court order or legal process served on TiqBee.
In the event TiqBee goes through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another person, company or other legal entity, or sale of a portion of its assets, users’ personal information will, in most instances, be part of the assets transferred and you hereby consent to such transfer of information.
Our website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that TiqBee is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by TiqBee.
Notification of changes